Judith M. Graber, PhD
Associate* Member, Cancer Prevention and Control ProgramMember since 2014
Associate Professor of Epidemiology
School of Public Health
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute (EOHSI) Profile
- Center for Tobacco Studies
- Research with Rutgers Profile
- Publications on MyNCBI
- Cancer risk and risk factors among volunteer and career firefighters.
- Adverse effects of occupational dust exposure and interactions with modifiable personal risk factors, including tobacco and alcohol use and obesity.
- Per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) exposure and health outcomes in occupational and community setting
The content for the Researcher Directory is maintained by Paul Novembre (email@example.com)