Please be aware of our current guidelines before visiting Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey locations.
As of October 2, 2023, through March 1, 2024, the following masking protocols are in place at Rutgers Cancer Institute’s main 195 Little Albany Street and East Tower locations for adult and pediatric patients, visitors, staff, and providers. Please note the following:
- Outpatients are required to wear a face mask at all times
- Inpatients at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital will be required to wear a face mask when leaving their room if they are able and can also choose to wear a mask at any time
- Visitors, volunteers and vendors must wear face masks at all times in the presence of patients at Rutgers Cancer Institute and RWJBarnabas Health locations
- Masks will continue to be available to patients, visitors, staff and providers in our facilities
- Adult patients may bring one visitor over the age of 18.
- Pediatric patients may be accompanied by two parents/guardians for initial patient visits only (no siblings). Pediatric patients must be accompanied by one parent or guardian only (no siblings) for all follow-up visits.
- Pediatric patients are asked to go directly to the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology clinic on the second floor for blood work and to register.
- No visitors under 18 years of age will be permitted.
Please note there are also visiting restrictions in place at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) New Brunswick that may impact visitors to Rutgers Cancer Institute.
As of October 2, 2023