Home | Research Accomplishments | Services & Requests | Equipment | Sample Preparation
- Cytek Aurora (2022): Cytek Aurora is a full spectrum flow cytometer with 4 lasers, 34 detectors, vacuum fluidics, small particle detection using Violet laser SSC, and capable of 40+ color detection. The Aurora system’s implementation of full-spectrum cytometry enables autofluorescence extraction to improve data clarity, which is critical for immune cells isolated from tumor tissues.
- Cytek Aurora High-Speed Cell Sorter (2022): provides benefits of full-spectrum profiling along with high speed up to 6-way sorting, customizable nozzle settings and sort modes, automated drop delay, and sort stream monitoring.
- Invitrogen Attune NxT Flow Cytometers: The Attune systems are advanced, high throughput (96 well plate reader), acoustic focusing, benchtop flow cytometers equipped with 4-laser/14 colors and 3-laser/11 colors configuration operating on Attune™ NxT Software for data acquisition and analysis.
- Luminex 200: performs multiplex analysis of up to 65 analytes in as little as 50 microliters of serum/plasma/cell culture.
- xCELLigence Real-Time Cell Assay: The Agilent xCELLigence Real-Time Cell Analysis (RTCA) SP instrument uses label-free cellular impedance to evaluate the interaction of CAR-T cells and TILs with tumor cells, providing additional information about tumor escape and immune cell exhaustion.
- NanoString nCounter Max: performs multiplex gene expression analysis in humans or mice with 770 genes from different immune cell types, common checkpoint inhibitors, CT antigens, and genes covering both the adaptive and innate immune response.
Last updated 01/24/2023