Community Outreach and Engagement is fully committed to supporting research efforts at Rutgers Cancer Institute and across the state of New Jersey. We focus on reducing cancer health disparities by fostering basic, clinical, and population cancer research that is relevant to our catchment area.
COE offers many catchment area, outreach and data-related support services, including, but not limited to:
- Cancer Registry Data (Rutgers Cancer Institute and RWJBarnabas affiliates)
- Catchment Area Data Requests (New Jersey)
- Rapid Grant/Protocol Review by Citizen Scientists (Community Engagement Café)
- Assistance with Study Recruitment
- Identifying Study Sites
- Educational Workshops and Training
- Connecting Communities with Research Advisory Boards
- Dissemination Strategies
If you are a researcher and are interested in COE’s services, please complete our Research Support Request Form. You will be contacted by a member of our team shortly after submitting this form.
Or scan QR code to access the Research Support Request Form on your mobile device: