Follow the instructions below to download one of our audiobooks to your mobile device:
- Call or email library staff for a user name and password. Phone number and email can found on the right sidebar under the Contact Us heading.
- Use this username and password to log into the EBSCO website.
- Before selecting which collection you would like to browse, you will need to register for a free personal account, or sign into an existing EBSCO account. Click “Sign In” at the top right-hand side of the web page.
- If you already have a personal EBSCO account, login in using your username and password. If you do not, click “Create a New Account” and follow the instructions to create a username and password.
- When you have returned to the database selection page, click "Audiobook Collection" and click Continue to search or browse the collection.
- Click on the audiobook you would like to borrow. On the right-hand side of the page, click Borrow.
- Choose how long you want to borrow the audiobook for.
- On your mobile device, download the EBSCO Audiobooks app from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and click on the login button.
- Login with your personal login name and password. Not the one given to you from the library.
- Click on your downloaded book and your book will open.
- Enjoy your audiobook!