Faculty Director: Christian S. Hinrichs, MD
Managing Director: Joshua A. Vieth, PhD
The Immune Monitoring & Advanced Genomics Shared Resource provides standardized, robust analytical assays that query the status of the immune system. The combination of Immune Monitoring and Advanced Genomics offers a single pipeline for extensive correlative analysis. Our state-of-the-art facility provides consultation, sample processing, advanced flow cytometry, cytokine analysis using the Luminex-200 platform, bulk gene expression analysis using the NanoString platform, and single-cell RNA sequencing using libraries created with 10X genomics technology.
As the only Immune Monitoring and Advanced Genomics Shared Resource in New Jersey, our goal is to:
- Serve as material experts in Immunology, consulting and assisting with the design of trials incorporating immune system analysis.
- Offer a robust series of standardized and novel assays for immune monitoring.
- Provide standardized expert analysis of assay data, including preparation of figures for use in study reports, grants, and manuscript submissions.
- Continually develop, optimize, and validate emerging technologies and techniques related to immune monitoring, remaining on the leading edge of innovation for the benefit of the clinicians and researchers of the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
- Maintain consistent and professional business practices in relation to services provided to ensure ease of use and a streamlined, efficient experience for clinicians, investigators, and staff.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF IMMUNE MONITORING & ADVANCED GENOMICS SHARED RESOURCE
The Immune Monitoring and Advanced Genomics Shared Resource of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey is a specialized service facility that supports the cancer research efforts of our members. Please remember to acknowledge the valuable services provided by the Shared Resource in your research papers, publications, and grant applications. The following acknowledgement statement is recommended:
"Services, results and/or products in support of the research project were generated by the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Comprehensive Genomics Shared Resource, supported, in part, with funding from the NCI-CCSG P30CA072770-5920."
Please consider including the names of individuals from the Shared Resource if they provided any intellectual input or additional effort.
NIH Public Access Policy: Publications that result from services provided by this Shared Resource must be compliant with the NIH Public Access policy by submitting your paper to PubMed Central. View Pubmed Central’s submission instructions.
For more information about our services, please contact:
Joshua A. Vieth, PhD