At Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, we are taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients, visitors and staff. Please be aware of the following temporary changes to our guidelines before visiting Rutgers Cancer Institute locations.
- Adult patients are allowed to bring one visitor for clinic and treatment visits.
- Pediatric patients are allowed two adult visitors; but no siblings at this time.
- All visitors are expected to stay in designated waiting areas only with their respective loved one and to follow all staff directions to ensure our environment is kept safe for all.
- No visitors 18 years of age and under will be permitted.
- All visitors and adult/pediatric patients are required to wear a mask and be screened upon entry. NOTE: face masks with valves (N95 type) will NOT be permitted for visitors, per CDC guidelines.
Please note there are also visiting restrictions in place at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) New Brunswick that may impact visitors to Rutgers Cancer Institute.