Return to member profile
Bin Tian, PhD
- Tian B, Hu J, Zhang H, Lutz CS. (2005). A large-scale analysis of mRNA polyadenylation of human and mouse genes. Nucleic Acids Res. 33:201-212.
- Hu J, Lutz CS, Wilusz J, Tian B. (2005). Bioinformatic identification of candidate cis-regulatory elements involved in human mRNA polyadenylation. RNA 11:1485-1493.
- Zhang H, Lee JY, Tian B. (2005). Biased alternative polyadenylation in human tissues. Genome Biol. 6:R100.
- Cheng Y, Miura RM, Tian B. (2006). Prediction of mRNA polyadenylation sites by support vector machine. Bioinformatics 22:2320-5.
- Lee JY, Yeh I, Park JY, Tian B. (2007). PolyA_DB 2: mRNA polyadenylation sites in vertebrate genes. Nucleic Acids Res. D116-20.
- Tian B, Pan Z, Lee JY. (2007). Widespread mRNA polyadenylation events in introns indicate dynamic interplay between polyadenylation and splicing. Genome Res. 17:156-65.
- Khaladkar M, Liu J, Wen D, Wang JTL, Tian B. (2008). Mining Structural Elements in Human and Mouse Untranslated Regions of mRNAs using Structure-based Alignment. BMC Genomics 9:189.
- Lee JY, Zhe J, Tian B. (2008). Phylogenetic analysis of mRNA polyadenylation sites reveals a role of transposable elements in evolution of the 3’ end of genes. Nucleic Acids Res. 36:5581-90.
- Ji Z*, Lee JY*, Pan Z*, Jiang B, Tian B. (2009). Progressive lengthening of 3’untranslated regions of mRNAs by alternative polyadenylation during mouse embryonic development. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 106:7028-33.
- Ji Z, Tian B. (2009). The 3’ untranslated regions of mRNAs are reprogrammed during generation of induced pluripotent stem cells from different cell types. PLoS ONE 4(12): e8419.
- Park JY, Li W, Zheng D, Zhai P, Zhao Y, Matsuda T, Vatner SF, Sadoshima J, Tian B. (2011). Comparative analysis of mRNA isoform expression in cardiac hypertrophy and development reveals multiple post-transcriptional regulatory modules. PLoS ONE. 6:e22391.
- Ji Z*, Luo W*, Li W, Hoque M, Pan Z, Zhao Y, Tian B. (2011). Transcriptional activity regulates alternative cleavage and polyadenylation. Mol Sys Biol. 7:534. *Equal contribution.
- Haenni S*, Ji Z*, Hoque M, Rust N, Sharpe H, Eberhard R, Browne C, Hengartner MO, Mellor J, Tian B, Furger A. (2012). Analysis of C. elegans intestinal gene expression and polyadenylation by fluorescence-activated nuclei sorting and 3'-end-seq. Nucleic Acids Res. 40:6304-18.
- Hoque M*, Ji Z*, Zheng D, Luo W, Li W, You B, Park JY, Yehia G, Tian B. (2013). Analysis of alternative cleavage and polyadenylation by 3’ region extraction and deep sequencing. Nat Methods. 10:133-9.
- Luo W*, Ji Z*, Pan Z*, You B, Hoque M, Li W, Gunderson SI, Tian B. (2013). The conserved intronic cleavage and polyadenylation site of CstF-77 gene imparts control of 3' end processing activity through feedback autoregulation and by U1 snRNP. PLoS Genet. 9:e1003613.