How to Download an Audiobook
Follow the instructions below to download one of our audiobooks to your computer:
- Call the Resource and Learning Center at 732-235-9639, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m - 4:30 p.m, to be given a username and password to access the EBSCO website. Please do not share these details with anyone else. You will be asked for your name and the patient's name, if you are not the patient.
- Use this username and password to log into the EBSCO website.
- Before selecting which collection you would like to browse, you will need to register for a free personal account, or sign into an existing EBSCO account. Click “Sign In” at the top right-hand side of the web page.
- If you already have a personal EBSCO account, login in using your username and password. If you do not, click “Create a New Account” and follow the instructions to create a username and password.
- When you have returned to the database selection page, click "Audiobook Collection" to search or browse the collection.
- Click on the audiobook you would like to borrow. On the left-hand side of the page, click "Download This eBook Audiobook". You will be asked to install the Download Manager software. Click "Save to PC" or "Save to Mac", depending on your type of computer.
- You will be asked to select between using iTunes or Windows Media Player as your preferred audiobook program; you can change your selection in the 'Preferences' menu once the Download Manager is installed. Continue following the on-screen instructions to download and run the software.
- Once you have installed the Download Manager, return to the EBSCO website and select a check-out period for your audiobook. Click "Checkout & Download".
- The content should begin downloading immediately. Enjoy your audiobook!
If you need any help, please call the library at 732-235-9639, Monday through Friday, between 9 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. Help is also available from the EBSCO website.
December 10, 2015