Return to member profile
Allison H. Christian, EdD, CHES
- Kukafka R, Johnson S, Allegrante JP, Linfante AH. Grounding a new information technology (IT) implementation framework in behavioral science: A systematic analysis of the literature on IT use. Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2003;36:218-227.
- Linfante AH, Allan R, Smith SC, Mosca L. Psychosocial factors predict coronary heart disease, but what predicts psychosocial risk in women? Journal of the American Medical Women’s Association. 2003;58:248-253.
- Mosca L, Linfante AH, Benjamin EJ, Berra K, Hayes SN, Walsh BW, Fabunmi RP, Kwan J, Mills T, Simpson SL. National study of physician awareness and adherence to cardiovascular disease prevention guidelines. Circulation. 2005;111:499-510.
- Christian AH, Mochari H, Mosca L. Coronary heart disease in ethnically diverse women: Risk perception and communication. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2005;80:1593-1599.
- Mosca L, Edelman D, Mochari H, Christian AH, Paultre F, Pollin I. Waist circumference predicts cardiometabolic risk among women screened during national women’s heart day. Journal of Women’s Health. 2006;15:24-34.
- Mosca L, Mochari H, Christian AH, Berra K, Taubert K, Mills T, Burdick KA, Simpson SL: National Study of Women’s Awareness, Action, and Barriers to Cardiovascular Health. Circulation. 2006;113:525-534.
- Christian AH, Mills T, Simpson SL, Mosca L. Quality of cardiovascular disease preventive care predicted by physician/practice characteristics? JGIM. 2006;21:231-7.
- Christian AH, Cheema AF, Smith SC, Mosca L. Predictors of quality of life among women with coronary heart disease. Quality of Life Research. 2007;16:363-373.
- Christian AH, Rosamond W, White AR, Mosca L. Nine-year trends and racial and ethnic disparities in women’s awareness of heart disease and stroke: An American Heart Association national study. Journal of Women’s Health. January/February 2007:16:68-81.
- Mosca L, Mochari H, Liao M, Christian AH, Edelman D, Aggarwal B, Oz M. A novel family-based intervention trial to improve heart health: Results of a randomized controlled trial. Circulation Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2008;1:98-106.
- Edelman D, Christian AH, Mosca L. Association of Acculturation Status with Beliefs, Barriers, and Perceptions Related to Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Among Racial and Ethnic Minorities. Journal of Transcultural Nursing. 2009;20:278-285.
- Christian AH, Mochari, H, Mosca, L. Waist circumference, body mass index, and their association with cardiometabolic and global risk. Journal of the CardioMetabolic Syndrome. 2009;4:12-9.
- Aggarwal B, Mosca L, Liao M, Christian AH. Influence of caregiving on lifestyle and psychosocial risk factors among family members of patients hospitalized with cardiovascular disease. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2009;24:93-98.
- Mosca L, Christian AH, Mochari-Greenberger H, Kligfield P, Smith SC. A randomized clinical trial of secondary prevention among women hospitalized with coronary heart disease. Journal of Women’s Health. 2010;19:1-8.
- Christian AH. Physician’s Weekly. Published over 40 original articles, 2007-2012.