Return to member profile
Arash Hatefi, PharmD, PhD
- B.A. Khaw, K.S. Gada, V. Patil, R. Panwar, S. Mandapati, A. Hatefi, S. Majewski, A. Weisenberger A. Bispecific antibody complex pre-targeting and targeted delivery of polymer drug conjugates for imaging and therapy in dual human mammary cancer xenografts : Targeted polymer drug conjugates for cancer diagnosis and therapy. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 41(8):1603-16, 2014
- Nouri F S, Wang X, Dorrani M, Karjoo Z, Hatefi A. A recombinant biopolymeric platform for reliable evaluation of the activity of pH-responsive amphiphile fusogenic peptides. Biomacromolecules, 14:2033-2040, 2013.
- Karjoo Z, McCarthy H O, Patel P, Nouri F S, Hatefi A. Systematic Engineering of Uniform, Highly Efficient, Targeted and Shielded Viral-Mimetic Nanoparticles. Small, 9:2774-2783, 2013.
- Minko T, Hatefi A. Preface-tenth international nanomedicine and drug delivery symposium (NanoDDS'12). J Control Release, 171:259-260, 2013.
- Wang Y, Zhang L, Guo S, Hatefi A, Huang L. Incorporation of histone derived recombinant protein for enhanced disassembly of core-membrane structured liposomal nanoparticles for efficient siRNA delivery. J Control Release, 172:179-189, 2013.
- H. Parhiz, M. Hashemi, A. Hatefi, W.T. Shier, S. A. Farzad, M. Ramezani. Arginine-rich hydrophobic polyethylenimine: Potent agent with simple components for nucleic acid delivery. Int J Biol Macromol 60C:18-27 (2013)
- F. Soltani, M. Sankian, A. Hatefi, M. Ramezani, Development of a novel histone H1-based recombinant fusion peptide for targeted non-viral gene delivery. Int J Pharm 441(1-2):307-15 (2013)
- H. Parhiz, M. Hashemi, A. Hatefi, W.T. Shier, S.A.Farzad, M. Ramezani, Molecular weight-dependent genetic information transfer with disulfide-linked polyethylenimine-based nonviral vectors. J Biomater Appl 28(1):112-24 (2013)