Return to member profile
Ping Xie, PhD
- Edwards, S. K., Desai, A., Liu, Y., Moore, C. R., & Xie, P. (2014). Expression and function of a novel isoform of Sox5 in malignant B cells. Leukemia research. Leukemia research, 38, 393-401.
- Edwards, S. K., Moore, C. R., Liu, Y., Grewal, S., Covey, L. R., & Xie, P. (2013). N-benzyladriamycin-14-valerate (AD 198) exhibits potent anti-tumor activity on TRAF3-deficient mouse B lymphoma and human multiple myeloma. BMC cancer, 13, 481.
- Xie, P. (2013). TRAF molecules in cell signaling and in human diseases. Journal of molecular signaling, 8, 7.
- Perkins, D. J., Polumuri, S. K., Pennini, M. E., Lai, W., Xie, P., & Vogel, S. N. (2013). Reprogramming of murine Macrophages through TLR2 confers viral resistance via TRAF3-mediated, enhanced interferon production. PLoS pathogens, 9, e1003479.
- Moore, C.R., Y. Liu, C. Shao, L.R. Covey, H.C. Morse and P. Xie (2012) Specific deletion of TRAF3 in B lymphocytes leads to B-lymphoma development in mice., Leukemia 26: 1122-7.
- Xie, P., J. Poovassery, L.L. Stunz, S.M. Smith, M.L. Schultz, L.E. Carlin and G.A. Bishop (2011) Enhanced Toll-like receptor (TLR) responses of TNFR-associated factor 3 (TRAF3)-deficient B lymphocytes., J Leukoc Biol 90: 1149-57.
- Xie, P., Kraus, Z.J., Stunz, L.L., Liu, Y. and Bishop, G.A. (2011) TNF Receptor-associated Factor 3 is required for T Cell-mediated immunity and TCR/CD28 signaling. J Immunol 186: 143-55.
- Xie, P., Kraus, Z.J., Stunz, L.L. and Bishop, G.A. (2008) Roles of TRAF molecules in B lymphocyte function. Cytokine growth factor Rev 19:199-207.
- Xie, P., Stunz, L.L., Larison, K.D., Yang, B. and Bishop, G.A. (2007) Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 is a critical regulator of B cell homeostasis in secondary lymphoid organs. Immunity 27:253-67.
- Bishop, G.A. and Xie, P. (2007) Multiple roles of TRAF3 signaling in lymphocyte function., Immunol Res 39:22-32.
- Bishop, G.A., Moore, Xie, P., Stunz, L.L. and Kraus, Z.J. (2007) TRAF proteins in CD40 signaling. Adv Exp Med Biol 597:131-51.
- Xie, P., Hostager, B.S., Munroe, M.E., Moore, C.R. and Bishop, G.A. (2006) Cooperation between TNF receptor-associated factors 1 and 2 in CD40 signaling. J Immunol 176:5388-400.
- Wu, S., Xie, P., Welsh, K., Li, C., Ni, C.Z., Zhu, X., Reed, J.C., Satterthwait, A.C., Bishop, G.A. and Ely, K.R. (2005) LMP1 protein from the Epstein-Barr virus is a structural CD40 decoy in B lymphocytes for binding to TRAF3. J Biol Chem 280:33620-6.
- Xie, P. and Bishop, G.A. (2004) Roles of TNF receptor-associated factor 3 in signaling to B lymphocytes by carboxyl-terminal activating regions 1 and 2 of the EBV-encoded oncoprotein latent membrane protein 1. J Immunol 173:5546-55.
- Xie, P., Hostager, B.S. and Bishop, G.A. (2004) Requirement for TRAF3 in signaling by LMP1 but not CD40 in B lymphocytes. J Exp Med 199:661-71.