Return to member profile
Joanne P. Robinson, PhD, RN, GCNS-BC, FAAN
- Robinson, J.P., Weiss, R., Avi-Itzhak, T., & McCorkle, R. (2009). "Pilot-testing of a theory-based pelvic floor training intervention for radical prostatectomy patients" [abstract]. Neurourology and Urodynamics, 28(7), 682-683.
- Robinson, J.P., Nuamah, I., Bradway, C.W., & McCorkle, R. (2008). "Effects of pelvic floor muscle exercise training on urinary symptoms and quality of life post-prostatectomy: A randomized clinical trial." International Journal of Urologic Nursing, 2(1), 3-13.
- Robinson, J.P., Avi-Itzhak, T., & McCorkle, R. (2007). "Psychometric properties of the Male Urogenital Distress Inventory (MUDI) and Male Urinary Symptom Impact Questionnaire (MUSIQ) in radical prostatectomy patients." Urologic Nursing, 27(6), 512-518.
- McCorkle, R., Siefert, M.L., Dowd, M.F., Robinson, J.P., & Pickett, M. (2007). "Effects of advanced practice nursing on patient and spouse depressive symptoms, sexual function, and marital interaction after radical prostatectomy." Urologic Nursing, 27(1), 65-77.
- Robinson, J.P. (2006). "Pathology and management of post-prostatectomy incontinence." In D.B. Doughty (Ed.), Urinary and Fecal Incontinence: Current management concepts (3rd ed.). St. Louis: Mosby Elsevier.
- Lucas, J.A., Avi-Itzhak, T., Robinson, J.P., Koren, M.J., & Reinhard, S. (2005). "Continuous Quality Improvement as an Innovation: Which nursing facilities adopt it?" The Gerontologist, 45(1), 68-77.
- Robinson, J.P., Lucas, J.A., Castle, N., Lowe, T., & Crystal, S. (2004). "Consumer Satisfaction in Nursing Homes: Current practices and resident priorities." Research on Aging, 26(4), 454-480.