Research Membership Application
Criteria: Applicants must hold a faculty appointment at one of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey's Schools, Rutgers University, or other nearby academic institution.
Acceptance/Approval of Membership is based on the following criteria:
- Major laboratory, clinical, or population research interest in cancer
- Nationally peer-reviewed research funding
- Publications on cancer-related subjects in peer reviewed journals
- Desire for active collaboration with other members of the CINJ
- Willingness to participate in CINJ activities and committees
- Service on a CINJ advisory board or service as a frequent ad hoc advisor to the senior leadership of the CINJ
It is not mandatory for acceptance of initial membership application to meet all criteria; reasonable criteria are based on the nature of the application and determined by the Membership Committee and respective Program Leaders.
Benefits of Membership:
- Subsidized use of Shared Resources
- Eligibility for priority access to Shared Resources
- Eligibility for CINJ research funding (collaborative research and developmental awards)
- Input into the selection of scientific speakers featured in the Distinguished Lecture Series
- Receipt of CINJ calendar of events, newsletters, programs and seminars announcements, etc.
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members
- Inclusion on CINJ website
To request a CINJ Membership Application please email Paul Novembre, Research Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.