|Protocol||Trial Name and Objective|
A first-in-human phase I single-agent open-label dose-escalation study of every three-week dosing of oral ONC201 in patients with advanced solid tumors
To determine the recommended maximal tolerated dose (MTD) or recommended phase II dose of single agent ONC201 orally once every three weeks
To characterize the safety and tolerability of ONC201 in patients with tumors that have a high frequency of PI3 kinase pathway or RAS signaling activation (metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer, metastatic renal cell carcinoma, melanoma, glioblastoma multiforme, breast cancer).
Characterizing the Tumor Initiating Cells in Human Gliomas
Establish cell cultures from primary anonymized patient specimens of high-grade gliomas.
Collect frozen glioma tissue samples and paraffin-embedded glioma tissue samples for gene expression and immunohistochemical analysis.
COG-ACNS0821 - Temozolomide with Irinotecan versus Temozolomide, Irinotecan plus Bevacizumab for Recurrent/Refractory Medulloblastoma/CNS PNET of Childhood, A COG Randomized Phase II Screening Trial
1.To compare the overall survival (OS) of subjects receiving the combination of temozolomide and irinotecan with that of subjects receiving temozolomide, irinotecan and bevacizumab for recurrent medulloblastoma (MB)/PNET of childhood.
2.To assess the response rate for each treatment arm amongst patients who are enrolled with measurable disease.
3. To determine event-free survival (EFS) for each patient compared across regimens.
COG ACNS0831: Phase III Randomized Trial of Post-Radiation Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Ependymoma Ages 1 to 21 years
1. To determine the event free survival (EFS) and overall survival (OS) of children with completely resected ependymoma treated with post-operative conformal radiation therapy (cRT) and then randomized to receive or not receive four cycles of post radiation maintenance chemotherapy with vincristine, cisplatin, etoposide and cyclophosphamide (VCEC).
2. To estimate the EFS and OS of children with incompletely resected ependymoma who are unable to achieve a complete response (CR) by a) post-operative induction chemotherapy or by b) second surgery who will then be non-randomly assigned to cRT followed by four cycles of maintenance chemotherapy (VCEC)
3. To further evaluate the EFS and OS of children with supratentorial classic ependymoma who achieve a complete resection at first or second resection or children who achieve a CR to short course induction chemotherapy following first surgery.
RTOG 1205: Randomized Phase II Trial of Concurrent Bevacizumab and Re-Irradiation Versus Bevacizumab Alone as Treatment for Recurrent Glioblastoma
To establish an improvement in overall survival in recurrent GBM patients receiving bevacizumab and re-irradiation compared with patients receiving bevacizumab alone.
Secondary objectives include:
To estimate and compare the rate of objective response in patients with measurable disease.
To estimate and compare the 6-month progression-free survival rate.
To estimate and compare progression-free survival.
To estimate and compare the rate of treatment adverse events.
To estimate and compare the rate of ?grade 3 acute or delayed CNS toxicity.
COG ACNS1221: A Phase II Study for the Treatment of Non-Metastatic Nodular Desmoplastic Medulloblastoma in Children Less Than 4 Years of Age
1. Estimate of the PFS distribution for patients 0-<4 years of age with M0 desmoplastic medulloblastoma (nodular desmoplastic or medulloblastoma with extensive nodularity) treated with the modified HIT SKK regimen (excluding the use of intraventricular methotrexate).
2.Evaluate the feasibility of a rapid central pathology screening review for treatment allocation according to histology and assess agreement between institutional and central pathology review diagnoses as well as among central pathology review diagnoses.
3.Prospectively evaluate the molecular profile of ND/MBEN medulloblastoma in young children.
4. Monitor and describe the neurocognitive and adaptive functioning of young children with ND/MBEN medulloblastoma treated on this protocol using the ALTE07C1 protocol.