Return to member profile
Shabbar F. Danish, MD
- Magnetic Resonance-Guided Laser Ablation Improves Local Control for Postradiosurgery Recurrence and/or Radiation Necrosis. Rao MS, Hargreaves EL, Khan AJ, Haffty BG, Danish SF. Neurosurgery. 2014 Jun; 74(6): 658-67.
- A Learning Based Fiducial-driven Registration Scheme for Evaluating laser Ablation Changes in Neurological Disorders. Tao Wan, B. Nicolas Bloch, Shabbar Danish, and Anant Madabhushi. NeuroComputing. 2013
- Volumetric trends associated with MRI-guided laser-induced thermal therapy (LITT) for intracranial tumors. Patel NV, Jethwa PR, Barrese JC, Hargreaves EL, Danish SF. Lasers Surg Med. 2013 Aug; 45(6): 362-9
- Magnetic resonance thermometry-guided laser induced thermal therapy for intracranial neoplasms: initial experience. Jethwa PR, Barrese JC, Gowda A, Shetty A., Danish SF. Neurosurgery. 2012 Sep; 71: ons 133-45
- Treatment of a supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumor using magnetic resonance guided laser induced thermal therapy. Jethwa PR, Lee JH, Assina R, Keller IA, Danish SF. J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2011 Nov;8(5):468-75.
- Stimulation Induced Dyskinesias Inform Basal Ganglia Models and the Mechanisms of Deep Brain Stimulation. Jason T. Moyer, and Shabbar F. Danish. J Neurosci. 2007 Feb 21; 27(8): 1799-1800
- Cervical Arthroplasty. Danish SF, Marcotte PJ. J Neurosurg Spine. 2007 Sep; 7(3): 375-376.
- High-frequency oscillations in the human non-parkinsonian subthalamic nucleus. Shabbar F. Danish, Jason T. Moyer, Leif H. Finkel, Gordon H. Baltuch, Jurg L. Jaggi, Alberto Priori, and Guglielmo Foffani. Brain Res Bull. 2007 Sep 14; 74 (1-3): 84-90
- The History of Deep Brain Stimulation. Shabbar F. Danish and Gordon H. Baltuch. In Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease: A Comprehensive Text. Eds. Gordon H. Baltuch and Matthew Stern. Taylor and Francis (Informa) NY, London, 2007.
- Deep Brain Stimulation: Anatomical, Physiological and Computational Mechanisms. Jason T. Moyer, Shabbar F. Danish, and Leif H. Finkel. In Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease: A Comprehensive Text. Eds. Gordon H. Baltuch and Matthew Stern. Taylor and Francis (Informa) NY, London, 2007.
- Surgical technique for Leksell frame based deep brain stimulation o the subthalamic nucleus. Uzma Samadani, Shabbar F. Danish, Jurg L. Jaggi, Santiago Figuereo, Gordon H. Baltuch. In Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease: A Comprehensive Text. Eds. Gordon H. Baltuch and Matthew Stern. Taylor and Francis (Informa) NY, London, 2007.
- Latrogenic paraplegia in two morbidly obese patients with ankylosing spondilytis undergoing total hip arthroplasty. Danish SF, Wilden JA, Schuster J. J Neurosurg Spine. 2008 Jan; 8(1): 80-3.
- Deep brain stimulation in the treatment of obesity. Halpern CH, Wolf JA, Bale TL, Stunkard AJ, Danish SF, Grossman M, Jaggi JL, Grady MS, Baltuch GH. J Neurosurg 2008 Oct; 109(4): 625-34.
- Brain Shift During Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery for Parkinson’s Disease. Casey Halpern, Shabbar F. Danish, Gordon H. Baltuch, and Jurg L. Jaggi. Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 2008; 86: 37-43.
- Cognition following bilateral deep brain stimulation surgery of the subthalamic nucleus for Parkinson’s disease. Halpern CH, Rick JH, Danish SF, Grossman M, Baltuch GH. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2009 May; 24(5): 443-51