Community Education Programs
The Cancer Institute of New Jersey works with a variety of community organizations who share one common goal: to reduce the cancer burden among New Jersey residents. The Office of Community Outreach has many programs and educational workshops that can be provided to your organization, in your house of worship, or at your senior center.
Below are a sample of the community education programs available through the Office of Community Outreach. Contact 732-235-9887 for more information on any of our programs.
- Body & Soul: A Celebration of Healthy Eating and Living
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Cancer 101
- NJ Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan: A Snapshot
- Colorectal Cancer: How to Prevent and Detect *
- Colorectal Cancer Screening (Medical professionals)
- Everyone, Regardless of Skin Color, Can Get Skin Cancer *
- Health Literacy: Its Role in Community Outreach
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention
- Nutrition: Just the Basics
- Social Networking and Public Health
- Using CINJ Materials and Resources
* Available in Spanish and English
Do you have an idea for a program and think the CINJ Office of Community Outreach can work with you?
If so, please contact us at 732-235-9887 or email@example.com.