Body&Soul+ is a new initiative to increase nutrition education, physical activity, and access to healthy produce among Central New Jersey houses of worship!
Selected houses of worship may be eligible to receive:
- Free education and support materials (such as giveaways, cookbooks, tote bags, Wii consoles, etc.)
- to share with their congregation
- Free consultation and technical assistance to develop a physical activity program tailored to the house of worship
- Mini-grant opportunities to bring cooking demonstrations and health forums into the house of worship
- Access to free produce delivered directly to the house of worship
- Stipends to the house of worship for committed program participation!
Click on the session links to the right to view what topics we covered in 2012!
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Community Outreach at 732-235-9887 or email email@example.com.
Body & Soul+ is made possible with the commitment of Johnson & Johnson to help address health priorities impacting community residents.