COG-ACNS0332: Efficacy of Carboplatin Administered Concomitantly With Radiation and Isotretinoin as a Pro-Apoptotic Agent in Other Than Average Risk Medulloblastoma/PNET Patients
1. To determine whether carboplatin radiosensitization increases long term event-free survival for high risk medulloblastoma/PNET patients.
2. To determine whether Isotretinoin increases long term event-free survival for high risk medulloblastoma/PNET patients.
3. To compare residual disease response to radiation alone versus radiation plus carboplatin.
4. To identify molecular prognostic indicators suitable for patient stratification in future trials.
5. To evaluate the HRQOL during phases of active treatment specific to treatment modalities.
6. To describe the neuropsychological functioning of the study population and to evaluate the relationship
between neuropsychological status and health related quality of life.
Applicable Disease Sites:
Brain and Nervous System